Thursday, October 27, 2011

This is where the healing begins

Recently, my life has been turned upside down, inside out and then shattered into a million pieces. So in the spirit of the healing power of art, I am going to try to post something everyday.



Today in my art journal I wrote about how I felt caught in a wave, how I keep picking myself up and how I get knocked back down. So on my page, I stamped the cracks to represent being shattered completely. The blue swirls represents the waves and the butterfly is where I want to be. I want to be able to soar above it all. I used a Unity & Melody Ross She Did It Anyway stamp "every thing is going to work out just right". I don't know how, but I have to keep believing that.


Materiels used: Staedtler Water Color Crayons, EK Success butterfly punch, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Ultimate Grunge, Ranger Adirondack Pigment Ink Pad in Lettuce








No comments:

Post a Comment